Give your skin a glow up
Gain deeply nourished skin that looks younger and radiant with a dewy and healthy glow.
Use the miracle skin booster.
A truly hydra-lifting procedure
With age, your body starts to produce less collagen and elastin. It means when the cells that give your skin its firmness and structure start shrinking, fine lines and wrinkles appear. Your face starts sagging and losing its volume. Profhilo minimises the root cause of the problem, stimulating collagen production and increasing your skin elasticity. Book your consultation with us today!
Profhilo stands out from other treatments, including dermal fillers, because it contains the highest and purest concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid (HA). It is a truly innovative product hailed as the “game-changer” for the aesthetic industry. Profhilo has won a series of awards in the past, including achieving the “Injectable Product of the Year” award in 2019.
Profhilo is injected below your skin’s surface requiring only two to three sessions, four weeks apart. It disperses quickly and instantly hydrates your skin, eradicates wrinkles and fine lines, and improves facial volume. As a stabilised product, Profhilo lasts in the skin for around 28 days. During this time, the stimulation of four different types of collagen and elastin occurs by the slow release of HA — resulting in significant tissue improvement creating a more revitalised and youthful look that can last up to six to eight months. You will love the way your skin feels and looks.
- The treated area will be tender to touch several hours post treatment. It might appear red, swollen, and bruised. It may also feel tender, itchy, and tight. Don’t panic. The side effects will go away soon. If the problem persists, please contact us on 07956 695992.
- Please don’t drink alcohol for 48 hours post treatment because it increases the risk of swelling and bruising. You must also refrain from alcohol for 24 hours before the treatment.
- Don’t take blood-thinning medicines such as aspirin or ibuprofen for 48 hours post treatment.
- Keep facial movements minimal and do not touch the injected area as this will increase the risk of infection.
- Don’t get any facials done for at least five days after treatment.
- Avoid direct sunlight and exposing yourself to extreme temperatures, i.e., sunbeds, saunas and steam rooms, for 14 days post treatment. Stay in the shade and apply SPF 50 regularly. Also, keep away from chemical peels, bleaching, tweezing, or using any hair removal cream on the treated area.
- Please abstain from particularly demanding physical exercise for 72 hours post treatment.
- Avoid wetting the skin for two hours after the treatment.
- Don’t apply any makeup for the first 24 hours post treatment to prevent the risk of infection.
- All side effects must have fully resolved before further treatment can be performed. Please schedule your complimentary review four weeks after your final treatment.