Smooth fine lines and tell-tale wrinkles
Look youthful. Feel refreshed.
Our cheeks become hollow and lose volume as we age as the fat pad in the cheek area moves south. Enhance, correct, and redefine your mid-face using hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Provide a natural-looking definition to your face.
Strengthen your chin profile by injecting dermal filler into the chin to achieve a natural aesthetic appearance quickly and safely without any surgery. The treatment resolves a range of appearance issues like loss of volume and asymmetry.
Dermal filler dissolving
Yes, it’s possible. We inject an enzyme called hyaluronidase to remove dermal fillers in any area of your face. Please note that a thorough consultation is carried out along with a patch test before starting the treatment. We are very particular.
Droopy earlobes are a problem many people face due to ageing. Dermal fillers add volume to your earlobes and prevent them from ripping and giving away your age. Have an old piercing or notice your lobe is simply starting to sag? The treatment can fix it easily!
Non-surgical jaw augmentation enhances and evens out your facial structure by making a so-called “weak” jaw appear more angular and defined. Enable a perfectly proportioned profile with jaw contouring. Contact us today to see what difference Maya Aesthetics can make!
Who doesn’t love bee-stung, gorgeous, lips? Full, pouty lips hold the secret to looking younger. Our clients love the results achieved from lip augmentation. We utilise only the top-quality hyaluronic acid to define, hydrate and plump the natural lip. Say hello to plump lips!
These are the lines that run down from the corners of the mouth towards the chin and occur with natural ageing. Dermal filler injections can soften these folds and eliminate them totally. Take away the sad look caused by the lost volume of the marionettes. Rejuvenate that part of your face!
Commonly known as “laugh lines” or “smile lines,” the nasolabial folds are the two skin folds running from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Dermal fillers are injected into the fold to lift and rejuvenate your skin, smoothing out these lines making you look incredible and more youthful after the procedure.
Correct the shape and contours of your nose hassle-free. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is best for straightening, smoothening and lengthening out the bumps. The procedure is painless and minimally invasive, and can last up to 18 months. Consult us to know how you can achieve an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
These are also known as “smoker’s lines.” Fill the wrinkles and creases around our mouth with dermal fillers. Revolumise and smooth out the skin easily. Improve its quality and texture with the treatment with dermal filler injections.
Tear trough filler
Tear trough filler treatment revives and rejuvenates the under-eye area, resulting in a fresher and glossy appearance. Dermal fillers are injected into the depressions under the eye to combat dark circles and tired-looking eyes.
Tinker bell tip lift
The treatment involves injecting a small amount of hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler into the tip of your nose to create a subtle uplifting effect and tip projection. The transformation is instant with no downtime. Book a consultation with us.
- Don’t apply any makeup for the first 12 hours post-treatment to prevent the risk of infection.
- Keep upright for 4 hours post treatment.
- Keep facial movements minimal and do not touch the injected area as that increases the risk of infection.
- Please avoid any facial or beauty treatments for 14 days post treatment, this includes: facials, brow waxing, microblading and dermabrasion.
- Avoid using any products containing alpha-hydroxy.
- Headaches may occur – take paracetamol if necessary and stay hydrated.
- Apply a cold compress or pack (not ice or frozen) to minimise the swelling.
- Please don’t drink alcohol for 48 hours pre- and post-treatment because it increases the risk of swelling and bruising.
- Review appointments must be between day 14-21. Top up’s do not make Botox last longer and are for corrective purposes only.
- Avoid direct sunlight and exposing yourself to extreme temperatures, i.e., sunbeds, saunas and steam rooms, for 14 days post-treatment. Stay in the shade and apply SPF 50 regularly. Also, keep away from chemical peels, bleaching, tweezing, or using any hair removal cream on the treated area.
- In case of any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 07956 695992.